Integration of AWSwith Terraform
1. Create the key and security group which allow the port 80.
2. Launch EC2 instance.
3. In this Ec2 instance use the key and security group which we have created in step 1.
4. Launch one Volume (EBS) and mount that volume into /var/www/html
5. Developer have uploded the code into github repo also the repo has some images.
6. Copy the github repo code into /var/www/html
7. Create S3 bucket, and copy/deploy the images from github repo into the s3 bucket and change the permission to public readable.
8 Create a Cloudfront using s3 bucket(which contains images) and use the Cloudfront URL to update in code in /var/www/html
Some Prerequisite for this task
Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently. Terraform can manage existing and popular service providers as well as custom in-house solutions.
Amazon web service is a platform that offers flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective cloud computing solutions.
3. Hashicorp Configuration Language
HCL is a configuration language authored by HashiCorp. HCL is used with HashiCorp’s cloud infrastructure automation tools, like Terraform. … It is JSON compatible, which means it is interoperable with other systems outside of the Terraform product line
You can find all my codes on github,the link is given below:
Contribute to Adi06121999/multi development by creating an account on GitHub.
Thank you for reading.