Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Hello Everyone , In this Post I shared in detail about the Services provided by Google Cloud . I have done the following as follows -
1 . Created Multi Projects using WebUI and CLI
2. Enabled Google Compute Engine for both the Projects.
3. Created VPC in both the Projects . One VPC in Singapore Region while Other VPC in US region .
4. Created Subnet in both the VPC .
5. Connected both the VPC using VPC Peering.
6. Created Google Kubernetes Engine — GKE in 1 VPC .
7. Created SQL Server in another VPC and Created MySQL database .
8. Launched Wordpress Pod on the top of Kubernetes Cluster.
9. Created LoadBalancer for disaster Recovery .
10. Installed Wordpress in 1 VPC using Database running in another VPC.
- Created VM Instance in default VPC
- Host the Webserver on this VM Instance
Google Cloud Platform
GCP is one of the Product form the Google providing Public Cloud .
What is Project ?
A project consists of a set of users; a set of APIs; and billing, authentication, and monitoring settings for those APIs.